onsdag den 22. januar 2014

"My Naked Neighbour" - new naughty Frank Noir story on Literotica.com

"A light went on and my neighbour came into view. Again, she was naked - and utterly beautiful in the soft lamplight.

She looked over at me - and as she saw me naked for the first time she froze in the middle of the room. I didn’t move, and she didn’t look away. Absently, she brushed her hair away from her face and bit her lip, still staring at my erect cock.

With a graceful movement she crawled on to a small table in front of the window, giving me a perfect view of her naked body. She knelt on the table top, spreading her thighs. Beneath the blond tuft of pubic hair I could just make out the pink flesh of her labia.

As she looked straight into my eyes, her fingers found her pussy. Gently she began stroking herself with one hand - masturbating for me. My cock was so hard it was almost painful.”

Read the whole story here »

(Photo via http://breathtakingportraits.tumblr.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar